E-Rate News and Deadlines
The latest South Carolina E-Rate program news and deadlines can be found below.
Form 471 Application Window Announced
USAC recently announced the 2017/2018 E-Rate Form 471 Application Filing Window will open Feb. 27 and close May 11. We highly encourage all applicants to begin preparations for filing as soon as possible. For more information on preparing for the Form 471 application, please visit USAC’s Applicant Process guidance
Mobile Device Access and Management (MoDAM) Initiative
The South Carolina K-12 School Technology Initiative and the SC Department of Education are pleased to announce the winners of the Mobile Device Access and Management (MoDAM) Initiative. Winners include the following districts; Anderson School District One, Bamberg County School District 2, Berkeley County School District, Blackville-Hilda Public Schools, Chester County School District, Fairfield County School District, Florence School District 1, Florence County School District 2, Greenville County Schools, Hampton County School District 2, Jasper County School District, Lancaster County School District, Orangeburg Consolidated School District 4, Orangeburg Consolidated School District 5, School District of Pickens County, Richland School District Two, Spartanburg School District 1, Spartanburg School District 2, Union County Schools, Williamsburg County School District.
State Master Contracts List Update
There are three major updates to the State Master Contracts List to call to your attention.
1) Hewlett Packard Network Products (Solicitation No. 540001883) will be E-Rate ineligible from Feb. 8 to June 30, 2017.
2) Citrix Software (Solicitation No. 5400003405) will be E-Rate ineligible from March 26 to June 30, 2017.
3) Several State Master Contracts will require applicants to use the State Replacement Contract guidance when requesting services on their Form 471 Application. For more information on which state master contracts are affected and easy to follow steps, visit the State Master Contracts and Form 470s webpage.
- May 11, 2017 – E-Rate Form 471 application filing window deadline.
- June 9, 2017 – SC E-Rate Consortium Memorandum of Understanding (MOA) due.
E-Rate News and Deadlines Archive